Peer-to-Peer Event: Grand Forks, ND
- Date: Thursday, October 28th, 2021
- Time: 6:30pm CDT
- Location: Sky’s Restaurant – 322 De Mers Ave, Grand Forks, ND 58201
Heading into the Pandemic, the labor market was tightening. Unemployment was at record lows, making finding and retaining great staff increasingly difficult. COVID brought another level of uncertainty, further complicating the issue. Join us for a discussion to share strategies and ideas that will allow for you to once again view staff as your biggest asset, not something that keeps you up at night. We’ll be discussing topics such as:
- Strategies for hiring in a tight market
- Dealing with short staffing in the office
- Benefit packages
- Creating a culture in the office that people want to be a part of
PECAA founder Dr. Lance Anderson will be joining us and will also share the latest on the HEA + PECAA merger.
If you’d like to attend, please RSVP using the form below!
This PECAA event has been planned following guidance at the applicable local, state and federal levels. Please adhere to the venue guidelines regarding mask mandates and social distancing.