Peer-to-Peer Event: Washington, D.C.
Date & Time: Wednesday, November 10th, 2021 | 6:30 – 9:00pm ET
Location: RPM Italian
Hosted by: Chun AuYeung, OD, PECAA Regional Leader | Bryan Hoban, PECAA MBA Manager, | Jenny Wiley, PECAA Membership Manager & Practice Operations Advisor
Sponsored by: ScienceBased Health
PECAA members in the D.C. area are invited to join us for a Peer-to-Peer dinner at RPM Italian!
- Date: Wednesday, November 10th, 2021
- Time: 6:30pm – 9:00pm ET
- Location: RPM Italian – 650 K St NW, Washington, DC 20001
So-called “gut perceptions” of how our practices are performing may or may not be on the mark. Certain activities may capture our attention more than others. We may think contact lens fittings are on the uptick, or that we’re not seeing as many new patients as before, when in fact other unseen trends are impacting our bottom-line more.
That’s where Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) come in. Using consistent benchmarks facilitates reasoned decision making that responds to our true strengths and weaknesses in the marketplace. Join us for a discussion on how we can leverage the power of KPIs in our practices, covering topics such as:
- Types of Metrics: revenue, optical, staffing, clinical. Which ones are you measuring now?
- Tools to record key metrics in real time, including those in the PECAA portfolio (e.g. ABB Analyze) that support more accurate and meaningful tracking.
- Applying metrics analysis to direct real changes in your practice
- Cash Flow versus Profitability
Joining us will be Bryan Hoban, PECAA MBA Manager, and Jenny Wiley, PECAA Membership Manager and Practice Operations Advisor!
PLEASE NOTE: This PECAA event has been planned following guidance at the applicable local, state and federal levels. Please adhere to the venue guidelines regarding mask mandates and social distancing.