Optometric Marketing Guidance & Support
Developing a strong marketing plan for your practice will be key to your success in the long-run. Let’s determine where your opportunities lie!
Your dedicated Marketing Advisor will complete an audit of your opportunities and areas of improvement to help you develop strategic marketing initiatives to boost profitability, attract new patients and improve your bottom line.
At any time, your Advisor can assist with:
- Identifying strengths & weaknesses
- Discuss paid and unpaid advertising strategies
- Develop a marketing budget
- Handling reputation management
- Creating a social media strategy
- Developing event marketing guidelines
- Assisting you in creating your brand
Get started today with your dedicated Marketing Advisor.
Social media should be an important part of your marketing strategy. With over 3.6 billion individuals using social media worldwide, advertising and engagement tracking will be crucial to attracting new patients.
- Developing a social media content strategy
- Creating a content calendar
- Facebook and Instagram advertising
Website & SEO
Over 80% of Americans research a business before utilizing their services. This means current and potential patients are already online looking to connect with your practice. Let’s make sure their first impression leaves a positive impact.
- Google Analytics website tracking
- Google Adwords advertising
- Organic vs. paid SEO
A brand is a visual and emotional representation of people’s perception of your business. Everything from your practice name, logo, colors, service, reputation and employees contribute to your overall brand identity. Is your brand on track with the message you are conveying to patients?
- Location analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Generating buzz in your community
More than 90% of consumers now read online reviews before deciding to visit a business. If you aren’t actively monitoring and responding to patient reviews, you don’t have control over the message your reviews say about your business. Let’s discuss what you need to do moving forward to stay on top of your online reputation.
- Online review management
- Review platforms to monitor
- Generating online reviews
Meet Your Advisor:
Shelby has over 5 years of experience in developing strategic marketing plans and field marketing initiatives to drive results. With her passion for marketing and watching businesses thrive she is excited to connect with PECAA Members and develop strategic plans for their own practices to flourish.