PECAA Member Program
Care Access Vision is the proud new home to the following PECAA Vendor Partners:
Dry Eye Access
- PECAA members receive $50 discount on DEA’s annual subscription fee (normally $599)
- Members receive priority and discount access to special regional workshops and Dry Eye University
- Subscription fee can be applied toward the purchase of PECAA program 90 Days to Dry Eye
- Preferred Sessions pricing
- Assigned Practice Development Manager and Clinical Manager
- Customized proforma to demonstrate impact to practice
- Tailored Patient Education materials
- Web content for practice website
Medical Eyeglass Center
- Complimentary Optical Benchmark Analysis — determine your practice’s dispensary performance and profitability, $1,500 value
- For select practices with multiple locations, participate in an onsite patient services gap assessment to identify methods to optimize patient services strategy, $2,000 value
- For practices contracting with MEC, Members retain a percentage of collections that will increase as optical collections increase
- PECAA members will receive 10 free tests* when they purchase their first case of AllerFocus™. 10 free tests will be valued at $990.00 with an income of around $3,000.00.
- *Eligible only to members who are not currently AllerFocus customers
Care Access Vision Services
Dry Eye Access
Ophthalmic and optometric practices that are Dry Eye Access members are using the site to ensure that their entire staff—from front desk to back office to providers—trains at their own pace on the clinical and business essentials associated with Dry Eye Disease.
Learn More at the Dry Eye Access PECAA Partner Page.
Since 2018, HealthxMD has partnered with eye care practices to extend services that promote quality of vision, quality of care, and quality of life. Each diagnostic test is ordered by an ophthalmologist based on current state LCD (Local Coverage Determination) guidelines and reimbursed by most insurance carriers. Services contracted through HealthxMD do not require dedicated physical space and can easily be integrated into the daily schedule.
HealthxMD provides everything needed in the practice: from technicians to technology, including a designated ophthalmic Practice Development Manager, ensuring seamless integration of new services into the existing patient flow — enhancing each practice’s standard of care.
Learn more at the HealthxMD PECAA Partner Page.
Medical Eyeglass Center
Through our relationship with Medical Eyeglass Center, Care Access Vision is proud to deliver the analytics and assessments necessary to help Ophthalmic and Optometric groups alike define the role of their dispensaries within their offices and how to best “Optimize the Patient Experience while creating a more sustainable financial growth strategy.”
Learn more at the Medical Eyeglass Center PECAA Partner Page.
Ocular Allergy impacts patients sitting in eye care practices throughout the country. Now with AllerFocus as the diagnostic resource, PECAA members both ophthalmology and optometry (in select states) can support patients suffering routinely from ocular allergies. Plus with even greater benefit, there are currently viable treatment options for those very patients. Thus our commitment to providing a Diagnostic to Treatment Pathway will expand the quality of care as well as utilizing a diagnostic resource that is reimbursable.
Learn more at the AllerFocus PECAA Partner Page.
About Care Access Vision
Care Access Vision is a company of eye care professionals partnering with service organizations and providers to expand strategies in today’s patient care.
There’s more going on with today’s eye care patient than you might think.
A range of health issues impact the life of today’s eye care patient. And because of the unique physiology of the ocular environment, the eye is where a number of these common conditions show early in their development.
By providing multiple care services to patients, eye care providers can help their patients like never before: elevating their quality of care, and enhancing the patient’s quality of life.
Today, hundreds of eye care practices – both MD and OD – are working with at least one of the programs offered by Care Access Vision. Care Access Vision services:
- Contribute to a patient’s quality of vision, care, and life
- Support the practice’s patient flow dynamic and standards of care
- Require minimal-to-no outlay of capital
- Promote financial stability and growth for the practice
“I have been working with Ron Greenberg and his team for the past 18 years. In that time, I have come to know that one of Ron’s greatest strengths is recognizing companies that provide vital services to practices, and bringing them together to create a “tool kit” that creates results better than a sum of the parts. Ron’s strategic thinking combines services that create growth, efficiencies, and revenue to every single practice they work with.”
– Bill Mercier, President, OptiCall
“Our group has been engaged many of the Care Access Vision elements for years. Additionally I’ve known, collaborated with and have had many business dealings with Ron over many years. He is the consummate professional. He is well known and exceptionally knowledgeable in the ophthalmology arena; coupled with his expertise in business and building relationships; he has the ability to work closely with your practice by helping you reach and surpass your revenue goals. Whether it be through optical management, TCD offerings or his work in the Dry Eye arena; Ron always has the best interests of you and your practice in mind. I’ve always enjoyed working with Ron on projects. He brings a level of vast experience and humor to what would ordinarily seem daunting. Working with Ron as a collaborative partner has brought great reward.”
– Sondra Hoffman, COE,CPC,CMPE,CLC | CEO at Florida Eye Clinic
To access your PECAA affiliated Care Access Vision benefits, PECAA members should reach out to each Care Access Vision service provider directly, using the contact information provided on the PECAA member partner page:
For general questions on Vision Care Access, members can get in touch using our contact form HERE.