PECAA Member Discount:
PECAA Members receive up to a 35% discount for regular purchases.
Enhanced Safilo SIMP-le program designed for PECAA members
Members can also receive an annual rebate through Safilo.
2021 Member Rewards Program
Earn rebates based on net purchases, growth, and return rate. Monitor your progress on your personal dashboard in order to reach your maximum rebate. Login to MySafilo.com to access this easy tracking tool!
Brands with discounts
Main Qualifications & Conditions
• Paid Annually • Net Sales flat vs last year • Less than 18% return rate
Terms and conditions:
Total annual volume must meet or exceed sales from previous year. All purchases (Incl. High Margin & Closeouts) will qualify towards rebate qualifiers, however, rebates will be calculated and paid out on regular priced purchases only. Overall Year-to-date unit return rate must not exceed 18% to be eligible for any rebates.
Sign up for Safilo/PECAA Member Program:
To align your Safilo account with the PECAA program, fill out this form here.
Immediate benefits of Safilo Partnership:
- Best in class commercial programs proven to grow your business
- Extensive 30+ brand portfolio covering all market segments and price points
- Largest independently operated eyewear company 100% focused on YOU
- Superior product quality for best end-customer results
- Unparalleled manufacturing capabilities and heritage dating back 140 years
- Incomparable product design and product passion at the heart
- 5 global design studios with fingers on the pulse of consumer trends and attitudes
- Most knowledgeable sales agents trained to take your business to the next level
- Highest levels of customer service satisfaction
Because YOUR Success is OUR Success and Partnership is EVERYTHING!
Safilo Group is the fully integrated Italian eyewear creator and worldwide distributor of quality and trust, a leader in the premium sector for sunglasses, optical frames, and sports eyewear. Design inspired and brand driven, Safilo translates an extraordinary design into excellent products created thanks to superior craftsmanship expertise dating back to 1878. With an extensive wholly owned global distribution network in 40 countries – in North and Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and China – Safilo is committed to the quality distribution of its products all around the world. Safilo’s portfolio encompasses Carrera, Polaroid, Safilo, Oxydo, Banana Republic, BOSS, Claiborne, David Beckham, Elie Saab, Fossil, Givenchy, Havaianas, Jimmy Choo, Juicy Couture, kate spade new york, Levi’s, M Missoni, Marc Jacobs, Moschino, Pierre Cardin, rag&bone, and Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armour.
Listed on the Italian Stock Exchange (ISIN code IT0004604762, Bloomberg SFL.IM, Reuters SFLG.MI), in 2016 Safilo recorded net revenues for Euro 1,253 million.