PECAA Member Benefits:
- Up to a 29% savings off list price of standard GP designs
At X-Cel, specialty contact lenses are our focus. We understand that for long suffering visually challenged patients, finding the right path to improving their condition can be filled with detours, bumps and even u-turns. But the destination remains the same – to improve the quality of life through better vision. We are here to guide you along that journey, believing that the patient in your chair is our patient, too. We remain committed to serving eye care professionals around the world with an unmatched level of customer care that is backed by a vast selection of specialty contact lenses. Get to know us and see how we can help you succeed with your patients (and your practice)!
REMLens® for Myopia Management: Changing Sight, Overnight™
New to X-Cel’s myopia management category is the innovative REMLens®, a highly adjustable, yet easy-to-fit overnight orthokeratology design, as a solution for the management of myopia. REMLens® is designed to yield a Rapid Eye MoldingTM effect for patients with myopic refractive errors. REMLens offers unique fitting simplicity and boasts an 89% first fit success rate*.
When you’re in the trenches of a busy practice, remember our NCLE certified consultants have over 250 years of combined experience in designing specialty lenses, and they can walk you through the entire REMLens® fitting and evaluation process, and assist in making design changes.
Our lenses typically ship within 24-to-48 hours and our 17 NCLE certified fitting consultants and customer care representatives are available from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST.
Check out our REMLens® overview HERE to learn more!
Ready to get started now? Get certified to fit REMLens® and your first pair is on us! Certification and your first pair order must take place between December 20, 2021 and February 28, 2022. Use promo code: PEREM
REMLens® for Overnight Orthokeratology
Learn more from our Webinar: Improving Overnight Ortho-K Outcomes with REMLens® , Featuring Dr. Andrew Biondo, OD, FSLS
X-CEL Product Literature
- Quick Reference Product Guide
- Product Matrix
- Atlantis Scleral Brochure
- Atlantis Scleral Fitting Guide
- Flexlens ARC Brochure
- Flexlens ARC Fitting Guide
- XRP Toric
- Atlantis Scleral patient brochure
- REMLens® Ortho-k for Myopia Management
- REMLens QuickStart Fitting Guide
- REMLens® Fitting Guide
- REMLens® Consumer brochure
- Flexlens Product Guide 2021
For a comprehensive PECAA Member Price list
- To setup a new X-CEL Specialty Contacts account, please fill out the Credit Application
- Fax to 1.800.822.9235, please write that you are a PECAA Member on the form to receive the special PECAA pricing
- To align your X-CEL account with the PECAA program, fill out this form here.